FORMATUBE - 300mm x 3m
Formatube, which is manufactured by Sonoco, is a cardboard tube used to form concrete columns. Concrete is poured into the cardboard tube and allowed to set. Once the concrete has cured, the cardboard is then stripped away to reveal a very well-finished column. Formatube comes with a wax coating on the inside of the tube, and is available in sizes ranging from 250mm to 600mm in diameter. Formatube can also be used to construct concrete piles in the ground.
- Allcon sells Formatube in the following sizes: 250mm (choice of 3-metre and 4-metre lengths); 300mm (3-metre length); 350mm (3-metre length); 400mm (3-metre length); 450mm (3-metre length); 500mm (3-metre length), and 600mm (3-metre length).
- Formatube simplifies the construction of below-ground concrete piles, as soil collapses can be avoided after drilling.
Why buy from Allcon: We stock Formatube in a wide range of sizes. We can also order more random sizes from the manufacturer. Discounts are available for bulk purchases.
- Formatube is ideal for smaller-scale concrete column construction – both above and below ground.
We dispatch Formatube to all parts of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:-
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Next-day delivery to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia.
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements.