Max Rebar Tier RB441T - Fast Automatic Tying
|Code||Weight||Combined Bar Capacity||Tying Speed||Ties per Coil||Ties per Charge|
|RB441T||2.6 kg||44mm||0.7 sec/tie||240||4000|
A rebar tier (sometimes spelt rebar tyer) is a power tool used for fixing or tying rebar. At Allcon, we stock the legendary MAX RB398 rebar tier and the affordable Rapid Tool RT-40 rebar tier. The Rapid Tool RT-40 is a virtual copy of the MAX RB398. Both rebar tiers are durable, reliable and covered by warranty. The MAX RB398 is best suited to high-volume tying, whereas the Rapid Tool RT-40 is better suited to lower-volume applications. A rebar tier is a terrific time-saving device, as it’s five times faster than conventional methods.
- An individual tie can be made in just under a second.
- Powered rebar tiers help reduce the risk of wrist injuries.
- The RB398 and RT-40 rebar tiers are powered by a rechargeable 14.4-volt, 3-ampere hour (Ah) lithium-ion battery, capable of over 2,500 ties per charge.
- An efficient, brushless electric motor is the driving force behind both the RB398 and RT-40 rebar tiers.
Why buy from Allcon: We have the technical knowledge to advise you on the appropriate rebar tier. We also stock the specific rebar tie wire for the RB398 and RT-40 rebar tiers.
- Rebar tiers (in tandem with rebar ties) are essential for securing reinforcing bar (rebar) prior to the concrete pour.
We dispatch rebar tiers to all parts of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:-
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Next-day delivery to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia.
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements.