Terms & Conditions
Promotional - Wheelbarrow Give Away - Terms & Conditions
• Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and older.
• Employees of Allcon Group Pty Limited, Contractors, related agencies or members of immediate family (“Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent) are ineligible to enter this promotion.
• In order to qualify for the free wheelbarrow, you must spend $2500+gst at Allcon, orders for $2499+gst or less do not qualify for the free wheelbarrow promotion.
• The $2500+gst spend must be spent in one single transaction. Separate transactions cannot be combined under any circumstances to qualify for the offer.
• The gift (wheelbarrow) cannot be substituted for any other item, product, cash or credit.
• The gift (wheelbarrow) is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute with another of equivalent value without given notice.
• Customers are only entitled to ONE gift (wheelbarrow) per day when spending $2500+gst or more with us. Placing multiple orders within a 24-hour period does not entitle you to more than one gift (wheelbarrow). Only one gift (wheelbarrow) per order, per person, per address, per day.
• The gift (wheelbarrow) must be returned in the event you return any part of your order to us for a refund.
• We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this, we will publish the amended terms and conditions on the term & conditions page on the Allcon website (http://www.allcongroup.com.au/terms-conditions)
• The gift (wheelbarrow) not applicable to customers on reseller rates.
• To qualify for gift (wheelbarrow) promotion needs to mention at the time of purchase.
• The gift cannot be added to an order once your order has been processed.
• The gift offer ends 30/04/2019 or until sold out.
• We reserve the right to disqualify any entrants where we reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct (“improper conduct” means infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or if there has otherwise been a breach of terms & conditions.